We are a law office in Lufkin, Texas dedicated to understanding the needs and goals of our clients in the East Texas region while providing efficient and personalized legal representation. We understand that our clients expect and require effective and informed counsel and advocacy so we take the time to learn about each client, their individual goals or business organizations, and objectives.
When should you retain a lawyer? Good legal counsel is worth its weight in gold. More often than not, retaining a lawyer early can better help you achieve the results you want. And more often than not, engaging a lawyer before issues become contested can help you save time and money.
· A lawyer’s early involvement can help ensure that a simple dispute does not become a major situation.
· Lawyers can ensure that critical evidence is not lost and that you are not making any concessions that could hurt your legal rights.
· Some common situations that might require the assistance of a lawyer:
· You are in need of a will because you do not want the state to determine what happens to your property.
· You want to provide for your loved ones by setting up a trust or a will.
· You need to plan for your future, including long term health care planning.
· You need to protect your assets.
· You are buying or selling residential or commercial real estate, or entering into a lease.
· You want to start a business such as a company or partnership.
· You want to purchase an ongoing business.
· You need to trademark a logo or trade name.
· You need a contract drafted, interpreted, or enforced.
· You or your property have been injured by a product or by the negligence of another person or company.